■ General Information
- Friday, August 26th, 2016
- Hanmadang Hall,Korean Cultural Center 2F,
4-4-10 Yotsuya Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004 Japan
Tel: +81-(0) 3-3357-5970
- Social Gathering
- Date & Time: August 26th (Fri.), 18:30-20:30
Venue: To be announced
Fee: Included in the registration fee
- The official language is English. Symposium and Oral session should be presented in English.
■ Informatioan for Chairpersons and Speakers
Information for Chairs
- Chairpersons are requested to be seated in the front row of the room specially reserved for the next session’s chair, at least 15 minutes prior to the session.
- We request for your cooperation to ensure that your session proceeds according to the prescribed time limit/schedule.
Information for Symposium and Oral Presentation
Speakers are requested to be seated in the front row of the room specially reserved for the next speaker, at least 10 minutes prior to his/her presentation time.
Symposium: 10 min for presentation, 15 min for panel discussion
Free paper: 5 min for presentation, 2 min for discussion
- Only presentations using a PC are acceptable.
- Please bring your presentation data (on your PC, USB flash memory or CD-ROM) to the PC operator’s desk inside of the presentation room at least 30 minutes before the start of the presentation. The data will be temporarily stored for the meeting purposes, and when the meeting is over the organizer will take responsibility for erasing all data.
- At the PC operator’s desk, please provide staff with your presentation number.
- Even if you intended to use your own PC, please come to the PC operator’s desk to check that your presentation functions correctly.
* Please make sure to check the files with anti-virus software before your submission to the Desk.
- Please ensure that your presentation will function on the specifications given below.
OS: Windows 10
Software: PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010/2013
- If using Macintosh or your PowerPoint presentation includes moving images, please bring your own PC to make your presentation, and the back-up data, too.
- If you use sound data, please let us know at the PC operator’s desk.
■ Call for Abstract
We welcome your abstract submission for the 14th Japan-Korea Combined Meeting of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. Please submit your abstracts via E-mail with an abstract submission form (Word format) which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
(Please note that hardcopy abstract submission will not be accepted.)
《Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts》
- Abstract is composed of title, name of authors, name of affiliation, summary of the study.
- The summary consisted of purpose, materials and methods, results, and conclusion.
- Abstract title must be limited to 50 words.
- The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 400 words and must be submitted in English.
- No charts or graphics should be included in the abstract.
- Enter the following item according to the abstract submission form.
- Author's name (First name/Middle name/Family name)
- E-mail address
The nearest station is Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line " Yotsuya-sanchome " (M-11).
By train from Haneda Airport to Yotsuya-sanchome station
||Tokyo Monorail (Haneda Airport – Hamamatsucho)
||Transfer JR Yamanote line (Hamamatsucho - Tokyo)
||Transfer Marunouchi line (Tokyo - Yotsuya-sanchome)
Time needed: about 60 minutes.